Friday, December 11, 2009

This looks like a good spot...

 


Daniel slept in Adam's room the first few nights we were in Connecticut. Being there and playing with his cousins is so exciting for Daniel that he'd be asleep literally within seconds of his head hitting the pillow. And, like me, he's a very sound sleeper.

This is how Adam found Daniel a few hours later when he went to bed. Sleeping on the floor of the closet. We all laughed, and I - of course - went to get the camera.

As I took a few shots I began to wonder why he went into the closet at all. And a very much unwanted suspicion began to arise. Sure enough, when I opened the door wider I found a puddle of pee. The poor guy had been so tired he thought he'd gone into the bathroom. I wonder if he realized what he'd done before he fell asleep on the floor...

It took some convincing next day before Dan believed that he'd peed, then slept, in Adam's closet. I'm just grateful must of it landed on a flip flop, which I cleaned. Still, I can't say I was surprised to see in in the trash basket the next day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: