Dan had gone to bed so late that he didn't wake up until almost 7:30 on Christmas Day. Dan immediately noticed that Santa had been here, as the cookies had been mostly eaten and the milk was mostly gone. Not only that, Santa had left a note for Daniel!
Daniel,
Thank you for the yummy cookies and milk, and the reindeer loved the carrots. We were ready for a snack.
I know it's hard to be good all the time, but do your best. Keep reading so well, and be nice to others. I do not want to hear about any more trouble at school, young man.
I think you are a very smart and good little boy, and you make me laugh a lot. Yes, there was a good bit of naughty, bot you were nice most of the time.
Be good for Mommy and Daddy, and enjoy the presents the elves sand I made Just for you.
Santa
How cool is that? Then Daniel went outside and discovered that the reindeer had, indeed, eaten the carrots!
Santa also apparently used the facilities, but Pete used the facilities before noticing the glittery remnants Santa left. So we didn't even mention that to Dan. Really, some things should remain private anyway, right?










No comments:
Post a Comment