Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The tree, egg nog and a letter to Santa...

This month has just flown by! We've been getting ready for the holidays, with lots of photos taken, but none posted.

Tada!

 
Posted by Picasa


Did I mention we have FOUR trees? This is the main one, located in the family room. In the living room is a faux tree I usually only use on years we go north. We also have a 2 foot fiber optic tree in the kitchen, and a one-footer in Daniel' s room.

Not bad for a Jewish girl.

Dan enjoys the first taste of eggnog this year...

 


...and sits down to write his letter to the big guy...

 

 


On the front...

Dear Santa,

Please bring allofusme Legos, a Nerf blaster and a Polar Express


Allofusme? Love that!

 
Posted by Picasa


On the back...

I promise to be nice.

Daniel


 

 
Posted by Picasa


I have a feeling Santa is sin a generous mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Nice letter and train Daniel! I don't think I've ever seen him draw something other than a restroom. LOL